So about 3 weeks ago, my mom asked me if I would accept a piano she found, and I was like YES YES! I was so excited, because it was only $125 from a lady in Heber that drives the school buses. I didn't know she was going to buy it for me though. She said my dad was so excited to be able to buy me a piano. On Thursday she brought it down to me, and Shawn and Jason (two very strong men, I might add) brought it in for me. I love it. I can't believe I have my very own piano! I can't wait till I get good again; I have been so out of practice for a long time. Keely thinks it is her new toy, which she might as well because it is in her room. She climbs up there and hits the keys, it is funny. It makes it a little tight in our small townhome but it's alright. But here are some pictures. Thanks again Mommy!
8 years ago
5 comments:
Awesome! That looks like such a nice piano- and for cheap too. Yay for your mom and dad getting you a sweet present! I think I'm getting my mom's old piano when we move into our new house. =)
Yay! I am seriously so jealous and so excited for you! That is awesome Keely loves it, she will be an awesome pianist if she starts this young! haha. It might be tight, but it is so worth it, there is nothing I regret more than selling ours! I am glad you enjoy it so much!
thats so cool you have your very own piano! i cant wait to get one of my own someday. Oh and you should come join me at SMCC for piano class! the teacher is so amazing and can teach you things you would never think about doing.
oh and Keely is absoulutly adorable!
I am also jealous of your piano. Looks like a keeper!
Sharla remember that one "Love Songs" cd you made me when we worked at Twinnies together...well I found it the other day. Haha. And I was laughing. I miss you and our good times together!!
Post a Comment