Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She Did It!! Hooray!!

In January, I started potty training Keely, and things didn't go so well. So I decided to put it off. So I just started it up again on Tuesday and she did it!! I was so proud of her. She actually ran to the potty to go pee! She just kept yelling "I did it, I did it!" It was so cute.
My biggest concern about starting the potty training process was her going poo on the toilet, becuase she runs around and acts crazy when she has to go, and it takes her like 30 minutes. But on Tuesday she went poo on the potty! I was so amazed. Things have been going pretty good today. She had two accidents, one right after her nap, but other than that she has done so good. I hope it continues to go well. We will see.... wish me luck :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Good job Keely! You have to be sooo patient Sharla! I can't imagine what will happen when I start trying to potty train Bailey!

{nicole coombs} said...

Hey whats going on with you? how will I ever know if you dont update this stinkin blog? I guess I could Call instead of relying on a Blog to see how your doing. Thats what a good favorite Cousin would do right?

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

Yay on the potty training! I dread when my time has come to start that ha ha. Hey i saw your dad the other day and he said you were up here lady, you best come visit next time okay! Hope everything is going good