Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 Months

I can't believe that Lydia is 10 weeks old. I thought I would do a little post about her so far. It really feels like we just left the hospital and brought her home. She is getting big and gaining weight really well. I took her to her 2 month check up and she weighs in at 11 lbs 12 ounces. She is a good baby, she just gets grumpy when she is tired, so I have to let her cry herself to sleep. She started sleeping 7-8 hours a night the past couple of days which has been so nice. Here are a few pictures of her.

I finally got her smile on cameraEating dinner with us.I love how cute sleeping babies look. This is what we did for many days. She is sitting in front of the window to get some sunlight. She had Jaundice for about 8 weeks. Something in my milk was giving her jaundice. I formula fed her for 2 days, it went away and then it came back when I stopped. They call it breast milk jaundice. Really weird. But now it is finally gone, and she isn't looking yellow anymore.

1 comment:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

She is so cute!! I'm glad she is sleeping more. It makes mommas happy:)