Wednesday, September 2, 2009

.Randomness.

I thought I would post some random pictures and things we have been up to lately. First off I wanted to post this picture of Keely, because I meant to post it a while ago. This picture represents Shawn when he was Mr. Mom. He got so good at doing Keely's hair, he even claims he can do it better than I can (which he is probably right). He really was such a big help when he was home all day when he lost his job. He took Keely swimming every day, cleaned the house, and kept us entertained. We sure do miss him being home all the time - Keely especially misses her daddy but we are more grateful and happy that he has a job. This picuture is one day when he did her hair. Pretty good huh?

Next, I learned to can peaches and I am pretty proud of myself. My sister Kelli told me the steps and did it myself. They are so pretty and they taste so wonderful. There is nothing like homeade canned peaches. I can't wait to make peach cobbler (even if Shawn doesn't like it - stinker!). Does anyone want to join me since I will be eating a whole pan myself?

On Saturday the 29th of August, Shawn took Keely with him to the lake with his dad. She loves to go and jump off the boat and do it over and over again. I haven't ever gone with her, but Shawn took the video camera for me so I could see her, and she is so funny. Someday we will own a boat and go to the lake as a family whenever we want and be lake bums. On Sunday, I came down with something. I had a fever all day - I can't remember the last time I had a fever, and how miserable they make you feel. Anyway Keely was getting pretty sick of me being sick, so she and Lydia spent a little time with me in bed..... I couldn't resist not taking a picture.


Keely loves to ready books to Lydia and Lydia loves it. She watches Keely all day long. She can't wait till she can play and move around with Keely. I am sure it won't be long. Lydia is already rolling over and she just wants to go all the time. Anyway, that's the end of my randomness.. Oh wait! I signed up for a lifetime fitness class at MCC, and I am way super excited to crack down and get my body back into shape!! I have never ever been so out of shape in my life, and felt so fat. I miss high school, when I would just go to practice after school everyday, whether it be volleyball, basketball, track, or just lifting weight. And that's just what life was about at the time. Man life was easy.

2 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Your girls are so cute! I want to pinch their cheeks:)
I FEEL YA on being SOOO out of shape. I don't like it one bit and so just a few days ago I got a membership to a gym that is like 1 minute away. I'm hopeing this will give me the motivation to get back into shape. Life was so easy back then huh?!? Oh and I HIGHLY doubt that you look that bad. You looked better when you were pregnant then me NOT pregnant!! Well anyway... GOOD LUCK!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Hey stranger!! Your girls are so cute! How was Gingers wedding? I wish I could have made it up, but Jakes parents came down for Cory's birthday. I guess grandparents trump cousins these days ha ha. So are you going to MauMaus Birthday Party?? I cant wait to see everyone!