A couple days ago, Keely and Shawn were laying on our bed just talking about random stuff, and Shawn started asking Keely what a cow says, what a dog says, what a lion says ans so forth. Well he asked "Keely, what does mom say?" Keely thought about it and said "Eat!" Haha!
Hmmm I guess I really do say that a lot. It's a major word in my vocabulary. Maybe I should just cut her some slack? But if you saw this girl eat, you would know what I mean. She just gets so darn distracted. You would yell "EAT" too.
And then when Shawn asked her what dad says, she relpied "Dad says Love you!"
She knows I love her too right? :)
8 years ago
6 comments:
I don't think she does Sharla...You're a horrible mother. =)
I'm so impress three posts in a week that is a record. I know Keely loves her Mom! I here you say things other than EAT.
That's so funny! We all know you are a good mom and say way more than that to her and she loves you. I feel the same way sometimes- how nice would it be to not have to be the one to be nagging them about everything! But we are doing it because we love them!
Oh and that puppy is to die for! So cute and I bet so fun for your girls!
Hey check out your posts! New record! =) I love hearing whats going on with you guys cause I miss you. Can we get together sometime PLEASE! Oh and your dog is so cute. And your girls are getting so big!
Hey check out your posts! New record! =) I love hearing whats going on with you guys cause I miss you. Can we get together sometime PLEASE! Oh and your dog is so cute. And your girls are getting so big!
Post a Comment