Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dirty!



So today I had to go into work to pick up more stuff to work on and apparently our office is dirty! It looks like she got her self into a bunch of coal to play with. I don't know why it is so dirty. It is brand new carpet. I thought she would get more dirty at home but I guess at the office there is more traffic. Everytime we get home from the office she looks like this. It is so gross! If she would crawl on her knees instead of scooting her belly around maybe she wouldn't look like that :) But even her toes, knee, and elbows get so dirty now. I think she is going to ruin all her clothes, haha oh well I love buying her clothes, so now maybe I have an excuse for Shawn not to shake his head at me haha just kidding :) But other than the dirty clothes she was a good girl for me today at work. Usually she demands more attention, but my coworkers daughter was there who is 4 and Keely had a ball playing with her. I think Keely needs to play with more kids so I don't have to entertain her all day. She totally forgot I was in the room when she was playing with that girl. It was so nice! I can't wait for Jaxon and Madden to get old enough so we can have play dates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that is hilarious! I love that she army crawls! It is good for her to get a little dirty! I will have a hard time letting Jaxon get dirty, I like things so clean! haha. I guess I will learn to let him! I can't wait until the boys are old enough to play either, then us moms can hang out and relax while they entertain each other! Cute update!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with Courtney- I can't wait till they can play and entertain each other so we can all hang out and relax! =) These pictures are so cute- hopefully she doesn't ruin her clothes. And I bet she will be moving up to her knees in no time.

Anonymous said...

Hey we need to do another lunch date here soon! What do you say? I'm like the only one who doesn't have anything going on so whenever you and Courtney can do it, I'm down!