Well I don't know if I am cut out for this or not! Haha, this stuff is complicated. Maybe I am just retarded. haha so if mine isn't as good as everyone else's that's why, dont make fun of me :) Well I thought it was fun seeing everyone's little blogs that they have going on so I thought it would be fun if I did it too. it is fun to see everyone's little families. So here is our blog (well mine really; Shawn thinks I am silly) Anyway....that's all I have.. Ummm bye? (is that what you are supposed to say?)
8 years ago
2 comments:
haha I can relate Sharla!! Jake thinks I am silly too. When I show him stuff hes just like oh cool all sarcastic about it. But oh well I have fun Cory is the main focus of this anyway its just an excuse to show pictures of how cute all of our babies are :)
you are funny...."ummm bye"...that made me laugh. You are still out in your little space ship sometimes, huh? It's ok...i still love ya!
Post a Comment