Today, we got Keely's cast off. I am so happy to get that thing off even though it was really cute. Bath time is so much easier, she is taking a bath right now acutally. I ask her where her cast has gone and she waves "bye bye" at her arm. The doctor was impressed by her mobility that she already has in her wrist. I don't think she will have any problems getting her strength back.
This past conference weekend, my sister Ginger and I got to visit my parents. Shawn wanted to ride his motorcycle up, so he came up the next day. Boy did he pick a bad weekend to endevor the trip. He froze on the way up and froze plus got hailed on the way home. I felt so bad for him, but I thought he knew it was going to be bad weather. He said he had no idea that the weather was going to be bad, guess I should have made sure he knew. I have yet to put a picture of him on his bike with Keely. I will do that soon. He has just been so busy working full time and going to school full time. He has been a busy guy, but we know it will be worth the sacrafices.
It was great to spend time in Heber. I of course ate more than I should. Everytime I go up, my Maumau makes us cookies. This time there were cookies and pie! My mom dug out some fabric from my Senior year prom dress that I am going to make Keely a Christmas dress out of. Here is a picture of my dress. I think she will look pretty in the color blue..... I will put a picture on here when I'm done with it.

3 comments:
Sounds like fun Oh I miss going to MauMaus house all the time, remeber we would just sit at her counter an eat her pickles and all kinds of stuff, Drink all her milk, the best is candy season when she teaches us how to make candy of course no one can make candy like MauMau Oh and her cookies are delicious yum yum! I think I am going to have to make a trip just to see her!! I totally remember that dress it was gorgeaous keely will be so cute in a blue dress cant wait to see it!. So I am not working anymore we need to get togther MORE!!
Love ya~
Thanks so much Sharla for sending me your family blog. What an adorable family you have. How sad that your daughter broke her wrist. I'm glad that she's doing better. How funny that you and Shelby are in the same ward! What a small world, huh? Anyhow, keep in touch! Love, Jayne
yeah funny thing you were right I was pregnant at Corys Party but I didnt know then, or I would have told you! So its been to long again we need to get together let me know when your not busy so we can come visit you! We never do anything and we are really needing to get out of the house so give me a call!!! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment