Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welp she did it...

As I was saying that Keely wanted the cast off - welp she got it off. I will be back at the doctor tomorrow for another miserable tramatic day. I don't know how she did it. I went into her room because she was crying and I felt both arms and nope nothing was there. Haha goofy, stubborn girl. Anyway wish me luck tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so sad she broke her little arm! Poor girl! And that is so funny she got the cast off- I guess not really funny since now you have to go through the whole ordeal again! Well good luck with the whole thing!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

That is so sad, but I do have to say that the caste is pretty cute. Hopefully she wont pull it off again.

Anonymous said...

I cant believ she broke her arm!! she does look pretty cute with that littel purple cast poor little thing!
{Nicole Coombs}

The Pages said...

HEY!!! how are ya! ADORABLE lil girl! but so sad that she broke her arm! bummer. tel shawn I say hi!