I am so thankful to have such a sweet special girl in our family. Where ever she goes she brightens everyone's day with her smile and personality. She seems to always have a little sparkle in her eye, and I sure hope she knows how much her mom and dad love her. Happy Birthday Keely!
Grandma and Papa got Keely a kitchen for her birthday and she absolutly loves it. 
Here is the cake I made for her. It is supposed to be Cuirous George. She liked it so that's all that mattered.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Keely! She is so adorable! Great job on the cake! It looks yummy! Merry Christmas!
I cant believe she is two!!! she is so stinkin cute. & congrats on number two on the way.
Happy "toot" birthday Keely. SO cute. Hope you are feeling ok in time for the holidays.
Have a great Christmas. Maybe we will see you around while we are there.
She is so Cute Sharla Looks Just like you when we were Kids! Adn your Cake is So Cute Good Job!!
Post a Comment