Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

So today we found out what little baby we will bring in this world and yes it is another girl. We are really excited. Keely will have a little sister and it will be much easier because I already have everything, so it will be more simple. It is so funny; in Shawn's family there are 5 kids and the first 4 have had 2 girls first. So it was pretty inevitable that we woudl have a girl. Shawn's younger brother's wife is pregnant as well and of course she is having a girl too. As far as names go, we are thinking of the name Lydia, so we will see if that one sticks.

5 comments:

Taralee said...

Congrats on the new baby girl! That is so fun! And I think Lydia is a cute name.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations to you two! That will be fun for keely to have a sister, and I love that name so cute! Those 4-D ultrasounds are so neat.

{nicole coombs} said...

I love the name Lydia its sounds like a perfect name for one of your cute little girls! I have to say I just read that you get another girl and I was a little jealous haha! But so excited!! Congrats girl!!

Amber said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! What a cute name too! I bet Keely is so excited for a sister on the way!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and I am so glad it is a little girl so Keely has a little friend! And I really like Lydia, it is so pretty. Well congrats!