Monday, May 31, 2010

Lydia is One!


Our little Lydia turned one years old on the 22nd of May. I can't believe have fast her year went. Between Shawn switching jobs 2 time, moving into the new house, working on the new house, ect. I really don't know where her first year went! Anyway, we had a little birthday bash here at our house. I was so excited to be able to do it in our own home with out having to go to a park like we did Keely's. So we just have some family over to watch Lydia eat some cake and have ice cream.

Anyway, here's a little about Lydia.....she is such a busy busy little girl. I know I have said that before, but she just goes from one thing to the next, you can hardly sit with that girl, and church is so hard trying to contain her. She was that way ever since she was born! Haha. She is walking quite a bit, her instinct to walk is overcoming her instinct to crawl as of these last couple of days. She can walk the length of the room pretty steady now. In a week she'll be a walking pro, she tries all the time. She loves Keely so much! It's a good think Lydia wasn't born first, because she would be bored silly. When we are at a play group or something she only has eyes for Keely and will laugh at what ever she does. It makes me so happy to hear them laughing together all the time. She loves to eat, and isn't picky, which is very helpful. She weighed in at the doctors 20lbs 10 ounces, and was 31 in. long. I guess she is in the 90% for her height. I didn't realize she was tall. Maybe she'll be tall like her daddy. She has 8 teeth. She loves balls and cars, which is funny, because we really don't have that stuff around here. She is a good sleeper, takes two - 2 hour naps a day and sleeps 11 hours at night. Hmm what else. She is so happy. It's hard to get a smile out of her from a stranger, but if she knows you, she will smile all day. We sure love her!

2 comments:

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

your little girls are so stinking cute. Looking at them reminds me of you and Ginger and the mountain climbing expeditions we had! Now THOSE were the Days! Hope all is well for you and your precious family.

{nicole coombs} said...

Happy Birthday Lydia!!
And I am so sorry I am horrible I still have your pictures!! Please dont hate me!